Mom's - When do you work out?

1 post | Original | Recent
10 Posts
Jun 6, 2016 9:07pm
via Android

I'm 7 weeks postpartum and have been given the go-ahead by my doctor to start exercising again. Yay! Now it's a matter of finding the time to exercise. I'm breastfeeding and live 13 hours by car away from family and friends. So finding time is hard. What time of day do you exercise? Originally I was going to take some time in the evening so that my husband could take care of the baby. But by the time we have supper and do baby's bath and bedtime routine the evening is practically gone. Plus baby is usually grumpy in the eveningsSo I'll probably end up exercising when I can in the afternoon knowing full well the workouts will be interrupted by baby's needs.

08 Jun
When my daughter was little, I used nap time. I live 13 miles from a gym and do everything at home. There are a lot of short workouts on Pinterest that you can do to include baby as well. My girl is 5 now and does some of the workouts with me. Good luck to you.
08 Jun
Thanks. :) I'm working on getting him to sleep in his crib instead of needing to be held. He's such a little cuddle bug. He is starting to get more "independent" now that he's a whopping 2 months old. Lol. So working out while he's napping might just work.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51