Getting in shape at home tips, help!!

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Mar 8, 2013 10:19am
via iOS
I just had twins 4 months ago. I've lost all my baby weight but now I want to tone up for the summer. I used to go to the gym 4 times a week but now it's very hard to go anywhere unless my hubby is with me to help carry them. Plus with them being young, I don't trust the gym watching them. I have a treadmill at home but I need to tone my abs and legs. I can't really diet because I breastfeed them so I have to eat a ton of food to produce milk. I still try to eat healthier things though. I've been doing some workouts on here at home but any suggestions which are the best or something to help tighten my belly faster? Thank you!
Image_thumb
102 Posts
Mar 8, 2013 2:01pm
via Android

Nike Training also has a great app for your phone and many of the workouts compliment the ones on here really well. You also get bonus workouts for using it...My abs are more defined than they have ever been.

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Mar 11, 2013 12:24am
via Android

I walked uphill to a park 1.5 miles away every day.  My son loved the walk.   By the time he was six months he would cry if we didn't leave at six.  Also try getting a baby carrier. ..  you can carry one and push the other.   Just keep your back straight and belly in to increase core toning.  There are also stroller exercises you can do.  I will try to add a baby routine if you want to follow me.

Image_thumb
123 Posts
Mar 11, 2013 12:37am
via Android

I just started working out a month ago and am down a whole size and getting ready to go down another. I swear by Zumba. Every day I do atleast a 20 minute workout along with other random workouts on skimble. They have Zumba for xbox, wii or ps3. The wii and xbox also has three other zumba games.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51