NeeD Friends :)

12 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
9 Posts
May 15, 2013 11:36pm
via Android

Hi I need new friends and people that can really help out! Thanks I'm 23 yrs Young New Mommy to a 9 month old boy :)) thanks Follow Me & I'll Follow back!

16 May
Hi im new to this I need a friend too, I'm also a momma haha to a 3 year old boy...my goal is to tone up and lose my belly
16 May
I just followed you, follow back :)
16 May
Awweh that nice.. and it was all natural birth no meds no nothing lol it was all hardcore status lol
16 May
Awesome I hard all four of my kids natural without drugs too!
16 May
It was an awsome experince but painful lol
Image_thumb
40 Posts
May 16, 2013 12:12am
via Android

*Follow!*
Have any workout goals for the summer?  :)

16 May
Yes get my stomach back in shape, and stay in shape lol
Image_thumb
40 Posts
May 16, 2013 12:23am
via Android

Sounds good. :)
Mine is to add some definition to my abs and pack on some more muscle

Of you don't mind me saying,  my mother is a mother of four and she's kept WELL in shape from the 1st (me) til now.  One of the tricks she said to doing it was readjusting her eating habits after giving birth. -lots of ladies get accustomed to eating for two, and forget to reduce food portions after giving birth, so in addition to eating right, possibly going to a doctor or looking online to establish a good diet would be a great thing to do to help p you on your way back to tip-top shape! 

16 May
Yeah that's what I'm doing I've always been strict with the portions I eat, before I got pregnant I weighed 123, at the end of my pregnancy I weighed 166, and after birth in jst two months I was 120 again.. but now weigh 110 so I'm trying to gain a couple of pounds back and tone my stomach and waist
16 May
Thats great! :-) y'know a good way to gain healthy weight is by short/brisk walks/runs. One of my fav workout books is the "home workout bible" by lou schuler (renowned fitness expert) in it he says having short sprints in the beach is a great way to build leg muscle. (It also says that extra long walks/runs make u loose muscle mass but keep fat bc ur body needs energy and muscle is quicker energy than fat) -yikes!- lol so be sure to keep any walks/runs to a short distance and strong pace and you could gain around 1lb or...
Image_thumb
199 Posts
May 16, 2013 7:01am
via Android

Ayyyye

Image_thumb
221 Posts
May 16, 2013 12:43pm
via Android

got twitter?

Image_thumb
3 Posts
May 16, 2013 9:35pm
via Android

Hey congratulations on baby i am a mom to need friends also

16 May
How do we friend ppl on here
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
May 16, 2013 10:55pm
via iOS
Hello, Im new too
Image_thumb
202 Posts
May 16, 2013 11:19pm
via Android

Hi Chiiquii, welcome onboard Skim le. Welcome to a world of axing people, friends, workouts and advice, help and inspiration from peeps, such as my main man Bryan J. He is a world of spiritual and fitness knowledge, a true inspiration. Me, I try to live as clean a Christian walk as I can, at as clean as I can, and train as hard as my life, work and age permit. I, like Bryan, have got five kids, aged from 12 to 23. Congrats on your being a new Mum too. It is a beautiful thing you have entered into, this world of parenthod. Every single stage of their growing up is awesome to behold. A true privelege. God bless you as you rear your child and family and help you get ad healthy as you desire, with the help of us on here. That guy that Bryan was talking about is Mario P. He runs an unreal for on food and recipes. Follow him and you will get more unreal workouts and ad ice. The man is a legend. Bud for now and all the best. Blessings.

Image_thumb
165 Posts
May 19, 2013 5:53pm
via Android

You may want to follow Rod D, Kristie and Terry. They are awesome.

Friends.

Image_thumb
6 Posts
May 20, 2013 1:45am
via Android

Hey, congrats on the baby
Friends

369380_1415590786_1377197979_n_thumb
12 Posts
Jun 3, 2013 2:28am
via Android

Hello I'm also a new mommy, had my son April 12th and trying to get my sexy back!!! Let's get it girl we can do it

Image_thumb
147 Posts
Jun 6, 2013 2:19am
via iOS
Congrats on the baby boy! My son is now 18 months. Time flew by. I will follow you :-)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51