Post baby body

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
May 21, 2013 1:36pm
via Android

I'm in the process of trying to get my post baby body back but I have terrible stretch marks and I'm concerned that if I get the abs I want, my stretch marks will jumble up and look like a balled up paper bag because I've witnessed someone else's stomach do that...any suggestions on how not to achieve that effect?

21 May
I have 3 kids(8,4,1) over the years my stretch marks have faded. Its not brown anymore its like a faded white /pink color. Believe me u can get tour abs back. I have a 4 pack &oblique muscles that u can see(working on my lower abs). stay away from sugar,flour,pastries,junk food. Instead eat whole grain foods,add veggies &fruits. Drink herbal tea,water.lean meats. Drink protein shakes as a meal replacement. Cardio &strength training(weights). I love to jump rope &run stairs,lift weights. Look up advice and exercises on youtube to demonstrate. But most importantly aim to be healthy & happy with you...
21 May
thanks. (:
21 May
Bio oil really works!
Image_thumb
149 Posts
May 21, 2013 1:57pm
via Android

Girl u better get some coca butter for them stretch mark lol but don't shot jus for the body u had b4 the baby aim high and shot for the best body u can have

21 May
I've tried cocoa butter, bio oil, vitamin e, Shea butter and everything else you can probably think of...nothing has proven to work for me
21 May
Well I'm kinda at a lose now but u have to to right place cuz I'm sure someone will will have some good advice
Image_thumb
6 Posts
May 21, 2013 2:52pm
via iOS
I had a child and am pregnant with my second so is a friend of mine. We both got stretch marks but are using palmers cocoa butter formula massage lotion for stretch marks. Palmers puts out other stretch mark products as well to help your stomach and other areas. They are working well for us. Try them out you can get them at most drugstores or your local Walmart.
Image_thumb
2 Posts
May 21, 2013 3:07pm
via Android

I've tried them but it doesn't seem to make a difference for me.

Image_thumb
6 Posts
May 21, 2013 3:09pm
via iOS
How often we're you using it?
Icon_missing_thumb
31 Posts
May 21, 2013 5:10pm
via Android

Coco butter dosnt truly work...all it does is smooth them out...once u take a shower..its off and u can see them again.....your stretch marks are there for life unless you get surgery done. :-S.... I know because I've tried it I have tiny ones on my love handles but they were most revealing after I lost a lot of weight...stretch marks truly suck. :(

21 May
I am an it works distributor. I'm sure you have heard of that crazy wrap thing. The wraps actually help diminish the look of stretch marks. I've done 7 wraps and my stretch marks went from a deep purple to a light color. Also have a stretch mark cream, but I haven't tried it yet, but before/after pics show amazing results!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51