Shortness Of Breath?

4 posts | Original | Recent

Celine123_thumb
129 Posts
Jun 15, 2013 4:26pm
via Android

So...I've been experiencing shortness of breath...it's weird cause I don't smoke and I don't have any medical conditions that I think could lead to this...like it's been going on for about a week now...and I'm not sure what could be causing it...I know no one here is a doctor...xD But if anyone has any conclusions to this or something...plz help me out? X_x

15 Jun
Get the app urgent care, you can talk to an RN for free about it.
16 Jun
Thanks (=
Fullsizeoutput_9c0_thumb
667 Posts
Jun 15, 2013 7:15pm
via iOS
You need to breathe correctly when you doing your exercises. When you exhale when you contract your muscle..also try out some deep breathing exercises. What we normally do is take short breaths. We not fulling out lungs. Try breathing in with your nose. When you breath in your chest should expand. Hold for 3 seconds and breath out slowly through your mouth... This will fill your lungs with air and remove the carbon dioxide... Try this for 15 mins a day....
15 Jun
Exhale when you contract your muscles and inhale when you releasing. *
15 Jun
We not filling our lungs by taking short breaths*
15 Jun
Thanks! I'll try that out :)
Fullsizeoutput_9c0_thumb
667 Posts
Jun 15, 2013 7:18pm
via iOS
I apologize for my crappy spelling. I really need to double check my posts before I'm sending. I'm just tired
16 Jun
It's chilled (= Don't worry about it :P
Image_thumb
45 Posts
Jun 16, 2013 11:53am
via iOS
When did u start to exercise? If ur new to workouts then it may be normal due to body to stress adjustments.. Otherwise, if its sudden, u may have a mild allergy or lung infection to which ur air passageways on ur lungs narrows a bit and worsens with exercise. Im studying medicine.. Punch all ur health problems to me haha lol
16 Jun
Well...uhm...intensely for about 2 weeks? I do feel a little fluish...like my nose is runny and stuff.../: but I just want to find out how to sort this out because I still want to work out :P Thanks for your help xD
16 Jun
Well theres no insant cure to everything.. Ur runny nose might be a viral infection as long as mucus is clear. How many days u rest after intense workout day? Vigourous exercise without properly timed rest day can lower immune system, ull become susceptible to many infections and diseases..

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51