Back pain after cardio

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
39 Posts
Jun 25, 2013 7:07pm
via Android

Hi.. I experience severe back pain after doing HIIT moves like burpees, high knees, mountain climbers...but those r the best exercises for weight loss How to cure this? Any suggestions...

03 Jul
Go to an ortho doctor to have your back checked out. I had the same symptoms and found out I have no disc left between L5-S1. The meds he prescribed seem to be doing the trick and I can now do these exercises (most days). Ignoring the pain can actually excellerate damage. So have it checked out. You should never have SEVERE pain doing an exercise.
03 Jul
Thanks a lot for your advice:-)
Jun 25, 2013 10:23pm
via iOS
its normal to have few aches after the first and second sessions, the pain will subside after your body become adapted to it.. just keep on what you are doing, it will become much better soon, the main reason that you back aches is because your muscle is not acustomed to what you are doing, and it is weak because of that, but if you continue on doing your workout , your muscle will become stronger.
25 Jun
Yeah but he said he has severe back pain
Jun 26, 2013 2:32am

Yeah, but that is normal if you haven't use any of those muscles. anyway, he could go to a physician to have it checked. :D

Image_thumb
242 Posts
Jun 26, 2013 3:42pm
via Android

check with you tube videos , check the proper way of doing it , and take some rest and do the workouts ..... if the pain increasing , Have checkĀ  up with doctor okay ...

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51