8 posts | Original | Recent
2 Posts
Jul 1, 2013 11:12am
via Android

Hi all :) Recently diagnosed with IBS after years of battling. Its a big lifestyle change and am feeling a little overwhelmed. I really want to workout and tone up but find i get so demotivated when the IBS flares up. Anyone else out there with this horrid 'disease'? Would love to link with others for advice and motivation!

15 Sep
Hey girl i just wanted 2 know what is IBS? Its a desease right?i just wanted 2 tell u dont let a desease interfere your goals.remenber we r strong and we can alway pass through horrible things.hope this healps in any way so u can feel good
10 Posts
Aug 3, 2013 2:55am
via Android

My mom has struggled with crohn's for the last few years. It has been really hard to watch her with the flare ups. I don't have a lot of advice, only support. She does seem to do a lot better when she stays active (she does a lot of bike riding).

I know what you are dealing with its tough. Good luck!!!

Right now I am working on raising money for the crohn's and colitis foundation.

10 Posts
Aug 3, 2013 4:26am
via Android

Hey ladies there is a product called the greens and it's 8 servings of fruits and veggies and makes your body alkalined and not acidic.  All diseases start in a acid environment.   These taste amazing and are available in orange or berry.  They will help move mountians for ibs when paired with the regular for colon health.  For the chrons you would need the greens, regular and vitals.  Then both could wrap.  I have seen people with both never have a flare up again.  Best part is they are all natural.  Let me know if you have any more questions.   Facebook.com/arikasskinnywraps or facebook.com/arika.talbot

1 Post
Aug 3, 2013 3:15pm
via Android

I have IBS, as well, and there is a lot of material out there about what is okay to eat and what is not. Unfortunately, it seems that everyone's body responds to trigger foods and activities differently.  For me, I have cut out dairy, most gluten, and stay away from really acidic fruits, specifically citrus. This helps me keep it under control. I also journaled for a while, so I discovered that these were trigger foods. Good luvk getting it under control! Hopefully you'll feel better soon.

57 Posts
Aug 3, 2013 9:17pm
via iOS
Hi I have it too although not as bad as I know some do however it's still a pain! I have found it has improved & I don't get it as often once I started eating healthy & being active! It's once a mth (time of the mth) that I can't avoid it but i still workout like I said its not as bad that I am unable to move! I used to get it quite bad at first till I avoided certain foods & drink! I found green tea to work a wonder for it!
3 Posts
Aug 3, 2013 9:51pm
via Android

I have IBS as well. Recently I've managed to get my flare ups under control. I have to be careful doing core workouts though, cause they seem to irritate it.

50 Posts
Sep 14, 2013 11:57am
via Android

I have IBS as well but I'm on the stopped up spectrum lol so to get me to moving laxatives are sometimes the only option. I'm trying to change my eating habits as well as exercising.

58 Posts
Mar 26, 2016 11:08am
via Android

I know this was a lot of time ago but I have to mention that DRINKING ALOE VERA helps so much. It has to be aloe Vera barbidensis plant. It's a miracle worker.. really. Hopefully you guys get to read this and try it. All the best x

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51