Need some help

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
96 Posts
Aug 14, 2013 9:17pm
via Android

When I work out and go faster/harder, I almost past out.. It really sucks cause I have the motivation to do it but I can't do it now how I want to... Already tried instead of water to drink some energy drink...

15 Aug
By energy drinks do you mean gatorade or powerade?
15 Aug
Here they have other names.. So I dont know whats the difference between that two?
Image_thumb
203 Posts
Aug 14, 2013 9:31pm
via Android

I think its because you suffer from dehydration you should drink water before, during and after your workout

14 Aug
Already do, but thanks for answering!!
Image_thumb
49 Posts
Aug 14, 2013 10:21pm
via Android

Have you had your blood sugar checkedDo you have a history of low blood sugar? That exact thing was happening to me and my blood sugar was very low at 47.

15 Aug
Thanks! That's not high no ;-) Ye I always (almost) past out by the dentist, doctor, when I'm gettin a piercing/tattoo, so I thought maybe cause of the nervous or something.. But I'll do something bout it.. How are you doing now?!
15 Aug
I'm doing ok now. I am eating my protein w/ healthy carb to help keep blood sugar up. I was on a low carb,low susgar diet (for 10months) and that's probably what caused it. I've never had issues w/ blood sugar so it was weird. Exercising can lower blood sugar as well. I hope you can figure it out! Hopefully it's just anxiety.
21 Aug
Oh good to hear that you're okay now girl!! I called the doctor but they're on vacation.. I let ya know ;-) Just gonna do my workout slowly this evening (A)
Img952013082395004434_thumb
118 Posts
Aug 15, 2013 6:22am
via Android

On days you workout hard you should be drinking more than a gallon of water through out your day

15 Aug
Do that already when I'm not working out so hard ;-) Water is important to me.
Image_thumb
49 Posts
Aug 21, 2013 5:31pm
Thanks! Hope they help you get it figured out! Take it easy :)
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Feb 8, 2014 9:32am
via iOS
Do warm up slowly. Step by step interval training. Not too Big steps at once. Start with 20 second Intervall high intensity, rest 30 secs.
Then slowly increase high intensity intervalls and decrease low intensity intervalls.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51