Can i workout in the evening

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Sep 11, 2013 4:06pm
via Android

People say I shouldn't .Y ?

11 Sep
I think you may find the later you workout the harder it is to sleep, or the longer it will take to fall asleep. But I don't think there is a problem in working out in the evening by itself that should be OK. If that is the best time or only time for you to workout, then there is nothing wrong with that... Just might effect your sleep, and sleep is good :)
Image_thumb
104 Posts
Sep 11, 2013 4:50pm
via Android

Depends on the time you are speaking of. I read once a few yrs back(might have changed) your body os at its peak physically between 4 and 6 pm.

11 Sep
But can I have a workout @night
11 Sep
All i can tell you about that is at night your body is in shutdown mode so your not gonna get your best results. Also may be hard to get to sleep after a workout.
11 Sep
Having said that.....ive done it. You still feel good. Took a little while longer to get to sleep but try it cpl times see for youself. You may be better at night.
12 Sep
Icon_missing_thumb
260 Posts
Sep 12, 2013 4:14am
via Android

I work out between 6 to8 pm go to bed 9to 10 pm

Fullsizeoutput_9c0_thumb
667 Posts
Sep 12, 2013 5:04am
via iOS
Workout whenever you want to workout.. As Long as you get enough sleep and your diet is good.. Best time is in the morning but there's nothing wrong with exercising in the evening..
Image_thumb
20 Posts
Sep 12, 2013 5:46am
via Android

I do my workouts mostly in the evening never had any troubles sleeping after it. But that's me, you have to try couple of times to know if it's right time for you.

Image_thumb
47 Posts
Sep 12, 2013 5:48am
via Android

Just get it done. Whatever works for you. You know your schedule and your body.  Sometimes special circumstances call foe varied times. Just get it done...

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51