Foam rolling!

3 posts | Original | Recent
122 Posts
Oct 9, 2013 7:51pm
via Android

I'm starting to hear a lot about foam rolling lately and the wonderful benefits. I really want to know what you think about it. I hear it is painful is it really worth it?

09 Oct
I use foam rolling once or twice ( sometimes more) a week particularly the day after s hockey game. You can dwell sore, but that is where YouTube the Sie bit in snares and roll/massage the pain or tightness out of that muscle. I also usr it sometimes b4 king to a game to help loosen up. I swear by it.. I reckon its brilliant and truly beneficial. There are a couple of unreal workouts of it on here too. Go for it , and all the best.
10 Oct
MyoFascia release is awesome, but yes pain full
144 Posts
Oct 10, 2013 6:36am

YEs i use a foam roller. Yes i like it and it has helped me quite a bit. hurts a bit at first, but id say no more than a good deep tissue massage. That hurt is important as it tells you where the trouble is and after you work it awhile there is great payoff. I also use a theracane for trigger point work. In fact i prefer it to the roller but rolling is a good place to start. Hope that helps.

274 Posts
Oct 11, 2013 3:11am
via Android

Scientifically proven. Roll that foam on a sore muscle until you hit a tender spot and hold it for 30ish seconds. Stop, then repeat. It's the as the kids say

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51