Colon cancer

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
14 Posts
Nov 7, 2013 1:21am
via Android

Hi im im 21 years old i have cancer problems i being gettingp fix by running and stuff but i have trobel eating canse my stomack cant take food i weight 280 pounds in 5 weeks i lost weight now im 215 im tring to get healty need help to a better nutrision.

07 Nov
Sorry to hear that. Ashley B is right! Also try organic food yeah it's a little expensive but I'm speaking from experience!
07 Nov
Whats organic food
07 Nov
Organic foods are foods that are produced using methods of organic farming – with limited modern synthetic inputs such as synthetic pesticides and chemical fertilizers, though organic pesticides, such as Bt toxin, are still used. Organic foods are also not processed using irradiation, industrial solvents, or chemical food additives.[1] The organic farming movement arose in the 1940s in response to the industrialization ofagriculture that became known in the 1960s as the Green Revolution.[2] Organic food production is a heavily regulated industry, distinct from private gardening. Currently, the European Union, the United States, Canada, Japan and many other countries require producers to obtain special certification in order to market food as organic within their borders. In the context of...
08 Nov
Add kelp to your diet, look it up first
Image_thumb
145 Posts
Nov 7, 2013 2:22am
via Android

I'm sorry to hear that. What kinds of things make you feel sick? I would recommend lots of fruits, vegetables, seeds, nuts, whole grains and lean meats. Don't drink sugary soda/juice. Drink strictly water and a lot of it.

07 Nov
Also, congrats on your progress :)
07 Nov
Well spysi food sodas meet. But i do drink alot of water
Image_thumb
176 Posts
Nov 7, 2013 4:34am
via Android

Sorry to hear about your situation... My Aunt recently battled breast cancer. She's doing great now. A few foods that helped were watermelon and bananas also checkout http://www.health.com/health/gallery/0,,20430736,00.html there's some tips on what foods to eat and what not to eat.

Hope it helps... God Bless

Image_thumb
14 Posts
Nov 9, 2013 2:29am
via Android

Thanks every one realy helps me thanks

Image_thumb
14 Posts
Nov 11, 2013 5:12pm
via Android

This couple days i havent workout that much but im down to 207 pounds idk if to be happy or sad

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51