Workout when sick

6 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
16 Posts
Nov 12, 2013 8:38am
via Android

Should I? Or not :(( I feel like my muscle's gonna melt away and fat's gonna stack if I'm not working out for at least few days but I'm afraid that my fever may get worse..any advice?

Image_thumb
15 Posts
Nov 12, 2013 8:48am
via Android

It could take longer for you to fully recover if you don't rest.Rest up for a couple of days, your workouts will be waiting for you.

Icon_missing_thumb
17 Posts
Nov 12, 2013 9:27am
via Android

Well, I think that the workouts should be performed as often as possible. After breaking your routine once, it is very difficult to restore the workout regime. In my humble opinion you should workout moderately if you do not feel good, but not omit the workouts at all.

Image_thumb
72 Posts
Nov 12, 2013 10:57am
via Android

If sick maybe at most do somthing relaxing.. yoga or stretches but nothing that will make you break a sweat or you will become more tired and worse off

Image_thumb
116 Posts
Nov 12, 2013 12:00pm
via Android

I've always found that working out while sick helped clean out my system and helped me get better quicker. So I would recommend that you keep going drink lots of water and lower the intensity.

12 Nov
I agree with that
Icon_missing_thumb
16 Posts
Nov 12, 2013 4:03pm
via Android

Thanks guys :)) I guess I will try moderate exercises tomorrow :D gotta rest just for today

12 Nov
Try every other day with stretches in between workouts, lots and lots of water and lemon but don't stop moving! Exercising helps you build a better immune system and try to go outside and get vitamin D, that's sun rays!! :) Get well soon!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51