Ways to get rid of allergies

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
392 Posts
Jan 15, 2014 2:26am
via Android

Does anybody know the ways to get rid of allergies?

Image_thumb
45 Posts
Jan 15, 2014 4:13am
via Android

There is a movie called fat sick and nearly dead where two men juiced green veggies and fruits which helped them lose weight and lose a lot of medications for allergies I believe.

Image_thumb
60 Posts
Jan 15, 2014 8:52am
via Android

I found out I was allergic to fluoride four years ago which was causing me to have very bad acne but now I make my own toothpaste and my skin is clear.

Eating clean and being aware of ingredients that may cause allergies and avoiding that food I know can be really difficult especially if its food you've been eating or product you've been using for most of your life but now your allergic to them, some allergies can develop later on in life.

Image_thumb
89 Posts
Jan 15, 2014 7:45pm
via Android

I have unusual skin allergies (both water and a quick increase in temp cause severe urticaria, red blotches and intense itching). I take meds from doctor which help but don't clear them.
My advice is to get a diary, list everything you eat and the intensity of your symptoms. Quite often paterns emerge.
What are your allergies? Maybe I can help?

16 Jan
stuffy nose
16 Jan
A stuffy nose is usually due to an external allergen, eg pets, dust, perfume etc. Best thing is to see if anything has changed recently or keep a diary of symptom severity. If its worse after a bath, it could be a bath product. .... Good luck!
Image_thumb
392 Posts
Jan 15, 2014 7:49pm
via Android

What about nose allergies? When you're so stuffed up?

15 Jan
Spicy Curry
16 Jan
I got that one too
Image_thumb
953 Posts
Jan 16, 2014 1:03am
via Android

There are foods which can affect allergies like that. you gotta pay attention, a food diary is very helpful in seeing the patterns. For me, I think dairy can aggravate sinus problems.

Also, eating a little bit of honey each day has been claimed to help. Locally made honey can help your body develop a resistance to the pollens in your area, I guess. I've only tried it once in my life and wasn't consistent or attentive enough, hehe, but my mom believes it and she's all into modern alternative medicine.

16 Jan
i second the dairy product for stuff nose
Image_thumb
39 Posts
Jan 16, 2014 3:39am
via Android

I take Clearatin-D and use Vicks clean ex's hehe..

Or it'll turn into a cold and get worse or stick with me or eventually kinda adapt to all the pollen depends.  :b.

(Didn't know I had allergies till two years ago..still kinda don't know. I was always told I didn't. Then I got a dog, and pollan got high so my nose, throat and eyes will act up, mostly a stuffy nose tho)

16 Jan
Don't have a dog anymore tho. :L

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51