Help Knee Injury!

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
51 Posts
Jan 15, 2014 4:34pm
via Android

During Physical Education at school we were playing soccer and I had a head on collsion while I was running with another player
I bumped my knee and it hurts when I walk especially when i go down the stairs
i injured my knee and it hurts near the top inside of my right knee
Anyone know what to do cause I am afraid when it heals it wont be as strong :(

16 Jan
Im having the same problem \: when i woke up my knee wuss locked in place and i couldnt move it. Try putting muscle gel on it. It helped me alot. The pain is starting to slowly go away.
Image_thumb
12 Posts
Jan 15, 2014 4:42pm
via Android

You should get a MRI. It might be minor but just in cause take things slow. Try not to use your knee. Any serious movement or injury could really harm you. Go get it checked out chances are its just minor and you just need to rest it on a cast.

15 Jan
Haha if I mention MRI infront of my parents they will flip xD, I will rest it a few days and see what happens,thanks for your reply though appreciate it!
Image_thumb
12 Posts
Jan 15, 2014 5:15pm
via Android

Okay!☺ No problem!

Image_thumb
139 Posts
Jan 15, 2014 5:21pm
via Android

If your knee locks up(does not want to bend) or is giving out on you I would suggest seeing your family Dr. , as those symptoms could be related to a more serious knee injury.  If not, rest for a few days or a week and see how it feels.   Does your school have an athletic trainer that helps out with the sports team, if so ask if they will take a look at it.

Image_thumb
160 Posts
Jan 27, 2014 4:30am
via Android

You probably need to see doctor you don't want to relearn how to walk the sooner the better.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51