Ouchie.. back pain

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
29 Posts
Feb 26, 2014 5:26pm
via Android

I just got done working out about an hour ago. All the sudden my lower back is in extrem pain, yikes this scares me. Might I add that I have scoliosis. Hope this doesn't slow me down!

26 Feb
Ik the pain I had it by putting my workouts too far... Well it disappeared in 2-3 days just when you goto sleep dont curve down to any side just lie straight and dnt use pillow hope so that will fix and take a break for workouts until u feel better again
26 Feb
Thank you!
26 Feb
That has happened to me before. It hurts so bad. It happens when you do things to sudden. You should buy like a hot/cold gel, and apply it on your back. It helps decrease the pain. It will feel so much better. That's why I try not to over push myself. I try to start out small, then go big. Because our body's are not use to working out, and we must make our body's get used to working out, and if we try to go hard like others then we get hurt. They all took baby steps I'm sure....
26 Feb
Welcome ....Glad to be at your service :)
26 Feb
I wasn't really pushing myself. I have completed the workout many times. I think I turned wrong or something. I will ice it after this 10 hour shift. Seems to be getting worse as a minutes tick by. I just tried to walk and literally wanted to fall to my knees.
Image_thumb
139 Posts
Feb 27, 2014 2:12am
via Android

I highly recommend checking out a you tube video by Ed Paget titled(how to correct scoliosis through exercise and stretches.)
It is one of the best instructional videos I've seen for help with scoliosis

27 Feb
Thank you. I definitely will check it out. My back usually has no issues so it is just weird.
Image_thumb
29 Posts
Mar 5, 2014 4:32am
via Android

Feels great to get back at it after a few days rest. My back is not 100% yet But I am stretching those back muscles extra good now before working out! Thank you everyone on the pointers and support.

05 Mar
i gave scoliosis too, try to focu on excerses that focuses on trying to correct your curved spine and correct the one sid
05 Mar
Told you na :-)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51