Anyone 420 friendly?

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Mar 16, 2014 11:40pm
via Android

I am for sleep and anxiety problems but I also do Phase 2 Insanity 3 days a week and weight lift 2 days a week.

I have a healthy diet and I'm in the best shape of my life, but I cannot sleep and I'm stressed.

Anyone else partake?

17 Mar
Do you get head aches, chest pains, anything unusual happen lately? Maybe go to your doctor you have insomnia. How long has it been going on?
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Mar 17, 2014 2:25am
via Android

No. I don't have a cough or any other weird side effects. I am very healthy.

Image_thumb
63 Posts
Mar 17, 2014 9:17am
via Android

M an insomniac too.. I workout at nyt..

Image_thumb
57 Posts
Mar 17, 2014 11:11am
via Android

Oh I am the exact opposite...I just love sleeping and if I don't get at least 8 hrs of sleep I feel lethargic for the entire day...

Image_thumb
23 Posts
Mar 18, 2014 4:20am
via Android

Im an insomniac too! Workout morning day and night and still wide awake well past midnight haha but no, dont 'partake'. Well, not anymore anyway. It gave me other health problems which took months to clear up afterwards

Image_thumb
61 Posts
Mar 18, 2014 6:06am
via Android

Maybe, & iam saying maybe, you eat less to no carbs. I used to get insomnia when my diet was low/ no carbs. If so increase ur intake of fruits & try some hibiscus tea or mint tea. They have calming effects & might help you sleep a bit better

18 Mar
Or try intermittent fasting (like leangains or the warrior's diet) they will & have a small serving of carbs at night. It helps too

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51