51 Posts
Apr 7, 2014 1:19pm
via Android

Hi guys,
Everytime I take my vitamin pill, my stomach hurts
Anyone know what to do?
Thanks

16 Oct
Take them after a meal. When I take a daily vitamin on an empty stomach and I don't eat I always end up nauseous.
Image_thumb
347 Posts
Apr 7, 2014 1:31pm
via iOS
Drinks load of water,and take it during a meal ,not after
Image_thumb
512 Posts
Apr 7, 2014 2:42pm
via Android

Just eat healthy, so you don't have to take them!?

11 Jun
Even with eating healthy, you can't get all vitamins and minerals you need anymore today. There is an interesting study about this... even if you eat more than 20,000 calories of healthy food, you don't get enough of all essential nutrients
Fullsizeoutput_9c0_thumb
667 Posts
Apr 7, 2014 3:38pm
via iOS
The most likely problem is you not drinking enough water after taking the pill. If you don't have enough water the pill won't dissolve and can cause kidney stones which is very painful !! Drink a lot more water and consult your doctor if the pain continues
Image_thumb
92 Posts
Apr 11, 2014 10:15am
via iOS
Eat a pc of bread,  sometimes the dense pills activates to much stomach acid
Image_thumb
23 Posts
Apr 11, 2014 11:38am
via Android

It happened to me when i didn't eat before taking it.

1115563_1313770750_1678386413_n_thumb
9 Posts
Apr 16, 2014 7:18pm
via Android

Make sure your multivitamin does not contain iron. Men should not take supplemental iron, if that doesn't help, take them with a protein bar,  whole week crackers or low fat milk. The other option you can try are the higher end gummy vitamins. Easier on the stomach.

11 Jun
Why men shouldn't take iron supplement? (my doctor asked me to take some because I have iron deficiency, but it cause me stomach inconfort... )
Image_thumb
110 Posts
Apr 16, 2014 7:46pm
via Android

It bothers my stomach to take them in the morning so I take them in the evening an hour or 2 before bed. Works for me.

Icon_missing_thumb
7 Posts
May 27, 2016 6:49pm
via Android

What vitamins are you taking? And taking probiotic acidophilus has helped me, I'm on a full regimen of prescription medications and over the counter supplements.

Image_thumb
215 Posts
Jun 11, 2016 12:50am

What kind of vitamin pills are you taking? There can be many reasons, everybody here just can guess as long as he doesn't know what you're taking.

One reason can be that you don't drink enough  water while taking them
For many vitamins and minerals the best way to take is after a meal

Maybe you can't deal with the filter media

Sometimes it's the "form" for example, magnesium can have several forms like oxid, citrat... maybe you don't tolerate a special form

Or one vitamin has a really high dosis and this isn't good for you

Image_thumb
20 Posts
Oct 15, 2016 11:48pm

Try a liquid vitamin, many times tablets simply do not digest. You can add liquid viatmins to water or juice etc making them very easy to take. Buy the highest quality vitamins you can afford from a reputable store. Good nutrition stores with educated sales people can be very helpful, many times they are highly educated dieticians or ND's in some situations. If you buy something that does not work you are wasting money. A good diet can provide more than enough nutrition, viatmins can't fix or make up for poor eating habits. Before taking vitaminss consult your Dr. or licensed medical professional. 

14433141_164611677321218_1027530257118726824_n_thumb
2 Posts
Oct 28, 2016 6:59am

Phytoscience Treatment of  Double stemcell for all Types of Pain

We have about double stem cell in succession is extremely significant Stem cell treatment is by far the biggest of the medicinal world and the mainly important discovery techniques by which to treat terminal diseases and organ. Reconstruction was made possible.

For more visit

Phytoscience

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51