Image_thumb
1 Post
Apr 19, 2014 2:37am
via Android

What were your soultions?

19 Apr
like what
19 Apr
Like what products or diy things you used to get rid of it :)
Image_thumb
89 Posts
Apr 19, 2014 5:13am
via Android

I regularly use salt/sugar scrub and moisturise. It has improved. Apparently products containing glycolic acid work well, but my skin is too sensitive and allergic.

19 Apr
I tried using cocnut oil but it was to oily on my skin also I dont think coco butter works. Thanks ill try that;)
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Apr 17, 2015 5:35am

I have keratosis eversince I could remember. I am into creams mostly because Mom won't approve of any internal medication. I am in a routine treatment approach mixed with natural treatment to stregthen the healing process. I take more water and avoid known allergy causing foods. I also exfoliate and moisturize using the 2 in 1 cream that renews my skin every now and then. I said two in one because I don't need to exfoliate since I started using SR Lotion. It starts flaking (after 5 days) of use just as if I was exfoliating. and moisturize the skin just like any other cream. The only thing that set it apart is the amazing repair of skin beneath. It comes out smoother.  I use SR Lotion ( which I ordered at srlotion.com) most of the time to control my Keratosis. 

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51