Heart Problems

2 posts | Original | Recent
4 Posts
Jun 10, 2014 7:30pm
via Android

I have genetic high cholesterol, it's not controlled by anything I eat, borderline high blood pressure, and possibly something wrong with my heart rate. Sometimes I'll freak myself out when I get my heart working hard and I hear my heart rate in my ears(does this happen to anyone else?). Then I stop exercising for a day or two and then start again. I'm fit and eat really healthy, is there anything I should be worried about??

10 Jun
Hey, I'm new here , I get some heart pain too. Maybe because I've been a lazy ass for so long. I eat ok but it still freaks me out cuz I can feel it like it's trying to cut its way out, I pace myself and keep an eye on it. I'm hoping with progress it will subside but always listen to your body.
8 Posts
Jun 11, 2014 1:27pm
via Android

Familial hypercholesterolemia should not affect the heart. As long as you have regular doctor visits you should be fine. However, if you ever pass out you should get a test for your heart called an ekg. If you are still worried and need some reassurance, go to your doctor and tell him or her that you have heart palpitations and that you request an ekg. They might do it for you.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51