Motivation and advice

2 posts | Original | Recent
2 Posts
Sep 19, 2014 3:22am
via Android

I got out of the service, found I have severe arthritis in lower part of my neck, and I gained about a hundred pounds. Starting with the advice, the doc wants to fuse my neck bones, should I let them? Now with the motivation, I have had my fun not being forced to work out. With the amount I have gained and the neck problems, I am having trouble getting myself moving again, work and college doesn't help either. Anything to get me going again?

19 Sep
21 Sep
Hi! Doctors are doctors for a reason, they have science and experience to back them. But it can't hurt to get a 2nd opinion for that fusing of the neck. What the implications may be and the risks. Whether or not you'll be allowed and able to exercise and so on. My best option is to loose the excess weight before going in for an operation as recovery can be very draining and emotionally depleting. You will need lots of support from family and friends and people that will have EMPATHY for what you going through. Stay strong and lean...
4 Posts
Sep 19, 2014 4:20am
via Android

Life didn't promise you flowers and roses you got to push your self cause its up to you try it and stay and know you make it

Carey dawson

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51