Backache

2 posts | Original | Recent

Nov 11, 2014 3:06am
via Android

Hi everyone, I'm new here in the app community and with the exercise rutine (1 month without smoking after many years! so I'm trying to be healthy enough hehe )
Well, I have a few questions! Hope someone can help me

1. I fell on the floor some time ago and my lower back hurts when I spend too much time sitting. So I wonder if besides the "Free Your Hips A" rutine there's some exercise you recommend for that.

2. Is it ok for my back to do the jumping exercises? I really find those hard but I think they're good. I tried this one The Sexy Goddess Warmup

Thanks for your answers !

11 Nov
Hi Pamela, I had the same problem. I had to make my muscles longer by stretching them daily Try to stretch your lower back and do exercices for... pm me for anything
11 Nov
Pamela hi B-) hey try do exercises stretchy back if you feel pain in your back stop exercises and ask a doctor
13 Nov
Thank you! ^^
Image_thumb
83 Posts
Nov 11, 2014 4:15pm
via Android

Yo Pam! So, maybe it's just a hit on your lower back, which can heal within a couple of weeks, or something heavier, it depends on how you fell, your height and weight. I suggest you go see a doctor, just to be sure. Anyways, do some yoga and postural workouts, they may help you, but don't exaggerate with back extension movements. As for the plyometric (jumping) work, let that alone til your back is good :) if you need any help go ahead and contact me

13 Nov
Thank you! :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51