Hyperthyroidism anyone?

2 posts | Original | Recent
Jan 13, 2015 3:13am
via Android

Just wondering what workouts anyone does with this disease. I'm 5'5" and 120 lbs. I'm not looking to lose weight at all. Just tone up. I'm already extremely flexible so I got those stretches covered can anyone help me out?

13 Jan
I can help you if you invites me to your house.
13 Jan
Sorry. Happily married. I'm 24 dude. You look like you're 12. Back off and find someone your own age. I just hope you treat her well.
13 Jan
Future p edofile lol
13 Jan
13 Jan
I've been treated for hypothyroidism for the last 12 years. Until I stopped exercising regularly, cardiovascular and weights worked really well for me. I would go to the gym at least three days a week, spend an hour on the treadmill or the elliptical, and follow that with the weight machines for strength training. Some days I would work just on legs, upper body, or core muscles too. I don't know that there are any specific exercises with hypothyroidism. You just have to make sure you're getting out there and exercising to maintain. (Once you stop, it's hard to start...
18 Posts
Jul 15, 2015 10:16pm
via Android

Hyper tends to cause extreme weight lose... are u sure its not hypothryoidism? I have the most severe case reported of it ever reported in my state. How ever meds should make your body just like a normal persons no matter what the disease.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51