Im new

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Mar 28, 2015 7:20am
via Android

Hello I'm new I really need to get healthy I'm huge I just have a problem getting motivated

28 Mar
Once you get into a routine for a couple of weeks it will be easier. I also lack motivation but 4th week in and I can't wait to get going in the morning. I have noticed my belly has tightened up so that is spurring me on. wish I had the same motivation with my diet :)
28 Mar
Yea but it's hard when ur as big as I am
28 Mar
Your not huge Staci... From your profile pic anyway and as a young mum it can be hard finding the time sometimes... Get an idea of how many calories you are consuming a day. I use SHealth for this. Slowly start to reduce your intake 500 less calories a day should lose a pound a week. Start to get some cardio in find an activity you enjoy such as walking running cycling tennis surfing etc etc etc.... Cycling is great as it is low impact and burns a bucketload of calories... Start to build your muscle mass. Particularly in your...
28 Mar
Thanks Yea that pic was taken around December it was the closest thing I had to a full body pic
28 Mar
I'm not small I have 4 Stone to lose! Try and do cardio that doesn't put too much pressure on your joints you will notice quickly that it gets easier. I aimed for 3 times a week I have upped to 4 now. I have increased my walking too as that is really good when your bigger. Good luck you can do it I know how hard it is but force yourself to work out and in no time you will enjoy it.
Image_thumb
1 Post
Mar 28, 2015 8:40am
via Android

Hi. I'm a returner. There are loads of short routines that only take 10 to 20 mins a day. I start with them one a day or every other day until I feel I can do more and slowly ramp it up.  Stops me finding excuses to back out. Good luck hun. You'll get there.

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Mar 28, 2015 8:52am
Thanks so much

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51