Polycystic Ovary Syndrome

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
May 23, 2015 11:14pm
via Android

Hello,

Just wanted to use this post to motivate all those females out there that are having problems or issues with loosing weight because of PCOS.

If any of you have tips, tricks or motivation for any other females with this syndrome go ahead.

From my part... It has been very difficult for me to be eating constantly to keep good sugar levels... Specially because sometimes I run out of ideas of what to eat...

30 May
I'm in the same boat. I've put back a lot of with in the last year and have found it hard to control my eating habits. Not sure if it's because of the condition or just not enough self control.
Image_thumb
20 Posts
Jun 20, 2015 12:17pm
via Android

Does it pains in periods?

Image_thumb
46 Posts
Jun 20, 2015 2:41pm
via iOS
There so many options for you. Diet and exercise is the most important part of PCOS. Usually it requires a lifestyle change, try being vegan for a while and if that doesn't work maybe just being vegetarian. Remember carbohydrates are your friend, you need them to survive. It is the refined and sugary ones that you want to stay away from so your insulin levels do not rise. Branch out and try new foods and if you ever need some help just reach out. And get your cardio on, move your body as much as possible. Namaste!
16 Aug
I also found cutting out gluten has worked for me. Down 20 pounds in three weeks so far can't wait to see how far I go.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51