3 posts | Original | Recent
1 Post
May 26, 2015 6:25am
via iOS
Hi. I suffer from anxiety where i find it very hard to go out to places.

Im hoping that getting on top of my fittness it will help improve my mental health.

What are your experiences with this?
26 May
Vast experience. I just did it against my will. Go face your demons don't let them rule your life . Go to a local gym and ask someone there to help you . Fitness is just a boost of confidence but the rest is up to you.
01 Sep
Pray. GOD delivered me.
58 Posts
Jun 24, 2015 7:17am
via Android

Hello babe, I also have this. I love this app because you don't have to go out! There's some called stress mass bust, I think, and that will banish some blues I promise. I also think that by following people and liking their workouts you get to know your fellow skimblers who are all like minded, then more motivation comes from within. Follow me if you like and be knowsey with people's profiles. that's what they are there for. I see you have started so that's fantastic. now just keep it up. join in in a challenge too, it honestly helps.  Hope to hear from you soon. xxx

3 Posts
Jun 24, 2015 9:55am
via Android

Hiya hun, i suffer anxiety and panic attacks to the point i cant leave my home, or even get on public transport.. however i found the yoga workouts helped alot exspecially focusing on my breathing when doing a work out.. this may help or even trying meditation etc... exercising at least twice a week calms my.nerves and gives me energy.. i find morning or night time is the best time to do workouts .. hope this helps

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51