Anybody dealing with bulimia anorexia

2 posts | Original | Recent
11 Posts
Jun 8, 2015 2:29am
via Android

I've been dealing with bulimia for a week or so and I can't stop taking laxatives I'm throwing up to lose weight. At times it feels so great and other times it feels so bad and I don't know who to talk to about it anybody else here dealing with this

10 Jun
I know what ur going through . Please stop seek help from your doctor or charity organisation u can find them on google. I know that it's scary but u will get ill because ur not getting any nutrients into ur body . Do u know what triggers it ? Usually stress .
821 Posts
Jun 10, 2015 8:30am
via Android

No but I have known others who have. And tbh I hate freaking hearing these stories, I just don't get it. It's usually someone already underweight as well.

I guess 1st I must say, learn to live yourself. Your body is beautiful,  no matter what you think. Ni matter what image you have in your mind of what the media had led you to believe,  it is beautiful and it is yours! Don't ruin it.

Secondly,  Google body image movement.  Very interesting on a woman's journey in accepting the way she looks. And also, trying to help women be confident with there figures.

Thirdly, get help if you need it dear. There is a ton, and I'm talking shit ton of help out there from non profit organization to pro bono psychological help. It's out there. You are reaching out to the wrong communtiy.

And I'll leave you with this. Don't shoot to be skinny, shoot to be fit, strong, confident and sexy

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51