Tired

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jun 21, 2015 3:47pm
via Android

Hello everyone.
I am trying to work out every once in a while. I am running two times a week, doing a few workouts from skimble, doing a little yoga/pilates or butt/belly workout. During the week I use my bike very often. Every day a few minutes of workout.
My problem is that I am always tired and exhausted even though I did nothing all day long. Since a few weeks I am suffering from binge eating which should provide lots of energy. But I am just exhausted and not gaining muscle weight but fat. What's wrong with me

21 Jun
Tired | bt why
21 Jun
At what hour do you wake up?There are so many variables that you need to check regarding this problem .sleep,diet(does it include iron, Magnesium,proteins,carbs, vitamins) . School or uni or college or work. Look into these you might just did yours. Do some blood tests to see if you got any deficiency also. It helped me^^ .good luck!
21 Jun
You need rest and use a lot of cardio, cardio is so good but un excess burn a muscle
22 Jun
You could be lacking certain vitamins and minerals
09 Jul
I am waking up at 8 or ealier. Sometimes at 9 on the weekends. No I am definitely not excessive. I am working out like two times a week for half an hour. That's nothing I guess. I am just too exhausted. And that's what I don't get at all.
Image_thumb
166 Posts
Jun 22, 2015 1:33am
via Android

Make sure you have a balanced diet with proper nutrition levels. 

Image_thumb
195 Posts
Jun 22, 2015 7:26pm
via Android

Your daily calory intake may be too low for your daily activities - esp. with regards to carbohydrates. Use one of the many apps out there and log what you eat and drink. If you're somewhat around or even below 1200 (just an educated guess, check out Scotty K's topic about what to eat to lose or gain weight for personal figures) and your carbs are below 30% it's definitely one of the reasons.

09 Jul
It's more about 3,000 calories consisting of very much unhealthy food. That's probably why I can't use the energy to do something productive. I am eating too much fat and sugar.
10 Jul
Ok, that may be another reason: too much food esp. fatty and high carb products in combination will force your body to use much energy for digestion. Result: all other functions are slowed down and you'll feel lethargic for a certain period. Try to limit such intake step by step until you're down to maybe one or two cheat meals per week. Go lighter with salads, fruits and veggies. Don't overeat. Try not to eat 1-2 hours before a workout, but better afterwards. Amazing how you kept that body with such intake btw ;-)
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Jun 23, 2015 6:53am
via Android

Go visit the doctor, because it could be anything.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51