Eating disorders recovery

2 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jul 23, 2015 5:35pm
via Android

I've had an eating disorder for 2 years, that resulted in extreme weight loss. Now, when im weight restored i feel big and fat and try to exercise regularly.

Anybody else is in recovery or went throught a similar experience? I would appriciate some recomendations on workouts and diets.

23 Jul
The biggest thing is eating right. Don't try to stop eating or anything like that because u will just fall back into routine. Next find routines that keep you motivated. U already have a strong will or u wouldn't have had the eating disorder. So put it towards something positive. Stay motivated and target the area u need work mostly. Remember though ur beautiful weather ur skinny or hefty. I'm 275 lb and I get more men now then I did when I was 120 with a eating disorder. It's about confidence. U are perfect remember that
Image_thumb
214 Posts
Jul 23, 2015 8:30pm
via Android

Hello, Alexandra!

First of all congratulations on recovering!
I admire you for talking openly about what you have been through.

Stop thinking about your size, girl. I know it's easier said than done and a lot of people would hate on anyway, but you have to understand your body isn't your enemy. You're your best friend, be a good friend to yourself.

Try eating healthy and exercising to feel better about yourself and not to "look better".

I don't know how old you are but I'm sure you'll learn patience and discipline and feeling better in the body you're in, the only one you have and the one you should take care of.

Do whatever exercise you like! HIIT are great, weights are awesome... Walk, run, swim... Do some research yourself and everything will appear clearer after a while. Drink plenty of water. You're going to need that.

Good luck and happy working out!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51