I'm a beginner basically and would like more workouts focusing on strengthening the back and core muscles to control my mild scoliosis
I actually just replied to another post like this. ..
1. Do planks but just on the left side if you have a right thoracic scoliosis.
2. Left side lunges.
3. Sitting forward bend leaning more to the left side foot.
4. AVOID back hyperextensions.. that is bending over backwards like in cobra. That will increase the curve. Do birddog instead.
5. Check out YouTube for this exercise by Dr. Kevin Lau based on the schroth method.
6. Learn about the schroth method for scoliosis.
Take care :)