Gym versus outside

4 posts | Original | Recent
3 Posts
Aug 14, 2015 1:32am
via Android

I seem to prefer working out outside, with the fresh air and breeze in my face. I've tried gyms, but seem to get claustrophobic and have to get out of there. I'm not normally a germaphobe, but something about everyone else's sweat skeeves me out, and gym mats too.
But this is a disadvantage to me in the winter months, when I'm out jogging in the single digits...

17 Aug
It's basically preference but I really enjoy working out at the gym but I am a tad claustrophobic as well so I know how stressful that can be! :(
46 Posts
Aug 14, 2015 4:32am
via Android

I also prefer working out outside for the same reasons. but when it comes to winter, I just do my best to handle the gym. I see everyone around me as motivation. and that's what keeps me going. it's not that bad

2 Posts
Aug 14, 2015 8:05am
via Android

That's normal, there's nothing like the natural breeze and the change of portraits. 

87 Posts
Aug 15, 2015 5:00pm
via Android

i like working out outside too! but sometimes it can be hassel..(if its really hot, and some boys are so immature)

but...i would say in the winter, i usually stick to my home gym and workout there!!!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51