Help please im so scared

4 posts | Original | Recent
14 Posts
Aug 30, 2015 4:08am
via Android

I haven't been sick in. Long time now my left ear huts and it pops when I swallow I have been vying im scare d and my nose is stuffed and my throat

06 Sep
Drink plenty of water and see a doctor...its most likely the start of an ear infection...the ears, nose and throat are all connected, so flushing out by drinking plenty can solve or prevent it. Its really nothing to worry about, I also recommend a good multi-vitamin despite what doctors say about them.
215 Posts
Aug 30, 2015 10:40am
via Android

Go to the doctor. Could be just a cold or some type of infection. No need to be scared.
Or maybe an ear infection.

71 Posts
Aug 30, 2015 10:58am
via Android

U don't need to get scared I get that problem just when I take a shower and the water goes in its nothing but u can just go to the doctor's and check it out hun

7 Posts
May 27, 2016 7:01pm
via Android

It sounds like you have a bad case of swimmers ear. Get antibiotics from your doctor. As for the pain I found and excellent treatment for it by accident, put a few drops of a combination of rubbing alcohol and witch hazel in your ear, you will feel a warm sensation in your ear canal followed by almost immediate relief.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51