Fighting Depression Through Movement

2 posts | Original | Recent
Jan 29, 2016 7:46pm
via Android

Hello Community,

I am a 25 yr old mom that has been struggling with depression and now that I have better medication I have lost a total of 5 lbs just because I have energy. When I weighed in at my psychiatrist I was 290. After two weeks I am now at 283 and that just because I'm not struggling to get out of bed to do things with my son. I'm looking for Big and Proud fellow MILFs who aren't looking to be skinny, they just want better energy to be an involved mom for their toddler and who have or are currently struggling with getting better after a depressive episode. We can do it!

04 Feb
I'm with you girl. I don't take meds myself. I've noticed if I can force myself to work out, or do something (run/walk/play with my son at the park)every day , I find myself feeling really great.
17 Posts
Feb 1, 2016 12:17am
via iOS
Good for you Hun!  Although I don't have kids are 27 and 25.  I deal w depression and know that being active is a huge part of staying focused and motivated.  I just started doing P90x on day 6 and see a big improvement in my mental state.   Yay!  Keep up the good work!!!!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51