Postnatal depression and fat burners

3 posts | Original | Recent
3 Posts
Jul 18, 2016 3:09pm
via Android

Hi there

Ive been diagnosed with pnd and im currently taking citalopram 30mg. I have always been into exercise but ive lost alot of my fitness due to not exercising during my pregnancy. My daughter is now 19 weeks and ive been doing exercises such as insanity max 30 and the older insanity and the exercise bike. I feel that im lacking energy and motivation so ive started taking grenades black ops to help but i think they arent helping my mental state. Can anyone please give me any advise? Will the grenades be making things worse? Im desperate to lose weight and get fitter quickly.

Thank you

1017 Posts
Jul 20, 2016 9:51pm
via Android

If you want to lose weight. I would focus on food first. And for sure ditch fat burners. They are usually crap. Good meals are the basis of weight and fat loss.

39 Posts
Jul 26, 2016 3:34am
via Android

You must stop fat blockers. If you are taking anything that affects your metabolism, you are only asking for complications with your meds. It's so amazing how food and exercise are linked to your mood. Each is part of a delicate cycle. Sometimes doing the same thing over can get boring. Try some new exercise activities or add weights. Your body gets used to things quickly a n d the mind gets bored easily. Whatever you do, start off slowly. Keep a log of what you like, what you didn't like and what works for you. Eventually, you will be able to find the right combination of meds, exercise and diet.

Good luck and above all else have fun!! If it isn't fun, you'll eventually stop doing it. 

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51