Im diabetic and have high blood pressure what us a good diet to go on???

6 posts | Original | Recent
3 Posts
Feb 13, 2013 7:20pm
via Android

PLEASE HELP!!!! Lose It. Tone It!

13 Feb The challenge and diet plan will help with both. And it's fun :-)
24 Feb
You should eat alot of vegetables and fruits .well everybody know that xD.Important think that dont ever drink fruit juice when u have diabetes.Reason is fruit juice contain more sugar than eat whole fruit.Eat fruit contain more nutrious.Eat one egg daily life.Eat oats rather eating rice.Dont ever make urself starving or not ur glucose even worse.If u hungry,take anything small snack or biscuts.Make urswlf starving is not good way to lose weight.Remember that!! These tips from internet xD.I do little research here and there.I hope these advise will help u :-)
1 Post
Feb 13, 2013 8:16pm
via Android

Hey just a suggestion try it's completely free and they have everything on there. Just go there and type in diabetic and high blood pressure. You will get tons of information. It's an awesome website!

Feb 13, 2013 8:16pm
via Android

I would try food lovers ive tried it and it works well for long term and short term.  Its great for diabetics because its well balanced and the whole point of the program is to eat low glycemic foods and keep blood sugar levels even at all times which they call "fat burning mode"...its also great for hbp because it has you lower your intake of sodium as well.  My mother is diabetic and i have hypoglycemia so i really helps and it teaches you how to find the substances hidden in foods that agravate health problems and cause weight gain. Its more like a lifestyle chamge than a diet tho...i still go by thoae rules to control my bs levels. Hope this helps,Good luck!

71 Posts
Feb 24, 2013 1:38pm
via iOS
Low sugar. No sugars. No bad sugars at least.  And also a diet in vegetables and fruits. And whole grains.
65 Posts
Feb 25, 2013 6:21am
via iOS
Body by vi
389 Posts
Jun 4, 2013 11:40pm
via iOS
Be careful with fruits, they can cause spikes in blood sugar...grapes are the worst for diabetics...

Good carbs, brown rice, sweet potatoes, quinoa, cous cous, and while wheat pasta

Most veggies are safe, but try to make sure you have at least one cup of green veggies a day, 

No sugar!!!! Stay away from it...also be care with things that say sugar free, the sugar alcohols they use are not good for you either, 

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51