Drinkin too many water

13 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Feb 21, 2013 4:06pm
via Android

Been drinkin too many water and started to feel sick..an hour later started workin out..then started feelin sick again-.- is that normal?

21 Feb
That's happened to me before.
21 Feb
Ohh..i wonder why its happened :/
21 Feb
No idea. Lol.
21 Feb
Lol i guess im not used to drinkin too much water x
22 Feb
Too much of anything is bad... about how much water were you drinking.????
Image_thumb
221 Posts
Feb 21, 2013 8:51pm
via Android

I really dont think you can drink too much water

21 Feb
I dont normally drink too many water but ive started tryin due my diet
Image_thumb
23 Posts
Feb 21, 2013 10:43pm
via iOS
Sick u mean u have a stomachache ?
Feb 21, 2013 10:55pm
via Android

Dont drink to much your not a fish lol! But you can get water drunk if your drinking to much. A football player died from drinking to much gallons and gallons and gallons of water in 1 day! The water rushed to his brain. So take it easy! Even to much of a good things can be bad for you.

22 Feb
The water rushed to his brain? Lol
22 Feb
Your body is composed of 70% of water, so u can imagine how much it needs to keep hydrated! it is recommended to drink at least a gallon a day...
Image_thumb
15 Posts
Feb 22, 2013 1:09am
via iOS
Drinking too much water is bad it can kill you and just drink 8 glasses of water
22 Feb
Okay:)
Image_thumb
221 Posts
Feb 22, 2013 2:12am
via Android

Yall are funny when you say "it can kill you". Yeah water can kill you if you literally drown yourself to death with too much water intake. Besides that,  all natural water is the best. Many people don't get enough.

Image_thumb
23 Posts
Feb 22, 2013 2:14am
via iOS
Maybe her tummy was full of water and when she worked out she felt sick and wanted to throw out cause the stomach was full of water ! Guys no need to panick water is good
Feb 22, 2013 4:22am
via Android

Yeah that aint funny bro! Might sound funny to you but its not a joke!!

22 Feb
Totally agreed
Feb 22, 2013 8:43am
via Android

O gosh all im saying is that a guy died from drinking to much water! I seen it a couple years back on the news its called "Water Intoxication" a teenagaer who played football had died! i think on the field or at home and when they found the cause it was to much water he drank. Nothing wrong with drinking alot of water its good for you (I KNOW THAT) but the girl said she was feeling sick from drinking to much so all i did was share a story about it. Just google it you will find it. BUT PLEASE DRINK PLENTY OF WATER!!! THIS IS NOT A SCARE TATIC JUST THE TRUTH! ONCE AGAIN PLEASE CONTINUE TO DRINK PLENTY OF WATER

22 Feb
Nolan, I wasn't tryin to bash on ur statements just so u know. I know what water intoxication is. Just letting her know, it's not about how much really, it's about how fast ur drinking it. But yes, drink plenty. Water is our friend.haha
22 Feb
:o you almost scared me!x
22 Feb
To OD on water you need to be drinking upwards of 15 gallons within a strict time limit, your body is designed to get rid of excess fluids
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Feb 22, 2013 4:40pm
via Android

A good rule of thumb for water is at least half your body weight in ounces per day. Add emergenC or Powerpacks to put back minerals daily since ur working out and sweating. Out with the bad in with the good, specially mid-day crashing electrolytes are great. Skip the gatorade the sugar negates the benefits. Good Luck to ya and stay hydrated!

Image_thumb
71 Posts
Feb 24, 2013 1:28pm
via iOS
Yes you can drink too much water and it can be very dangerous. You should drink to you body weight and size only. Don't drink lots before a work out drink lots after and only a few cups worth during because if you are doing a intense work out and drink lots of water during it increases your heart rate twice as much as normal.I drinking too much water also thins the blood to the brain which isn't good.
Image_thumb
389 Posts
Jun 4, 2013 11:43pm
via iOS
The only way it can kill you by drinking  too much is if your not urinating
Image_thumb
1 Post
Jun 10, 2013 2:03am
via iOS
Please, do not listen unprofessional advices. First consult your PCP, you need to r/o a few medical conditions . Drink clear water and green tea meantime . 
Stay healthy :)))

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51