Please help... Dizzy!

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
106 Posts
Mar 17, 2013 2:35am
via iOS
I have been trying to lose belly fat so I cut my calories and I count how many I take it and log it on a app called lose it and for some reason I feel dizzy and occasionally a weird blackout type thing that last about 4 seconds. I have amnemia and other health issues. Any suggestions?
17 Mar
Yes u need to ask a doctor or even just a pharmacist, always if known medical conditions ask a doctor about any intention of working out, they will let you know your limits (if any) and diet tips as well as answer any other questions..ni recommend talking with someone before u attempt working out again
17 Mar
Counting calories is not as effective as people think everything you eat as calories calories is food energy. If you want to loose belly fat just stay away from rice, breads and pasta. Eat high fiber diet that is base on fruits and vegetable. I have the same issues you have when I dont eat right. I converted to being a vegan and belly fat is no longrr a problem. Also eating a lot of meat, and dairy products keep you bloated and constipated research vegan diets and start substituting unhealthy process foods with fresh vegetable and fruits and you...
Icon_missing_thumb
21 Posts
Mar 17, 2013 6:36am
via iOS
You shouldn't be cutting back calories too much it's not good for you at all!! Go see a doctor.
Image_thumb
106 Posts
Mar 17, 2013 4:48pm
Thanks both of y'all! And should I just eat how I was or keep counting the calories?? It's less stressful and I don't eat bad anyways. I eat like I should and I exercise alot! I just want the belly fat gone
17 Mar
counting calories isn't bad, as long as you're getting the amount of nutrients your body needs. If you eat too little it'll be counter active and probably make you gain weight instead. I suggest taking it easy :)
Image_thumb
221 Posts
Mar 17, 2013 5:22pm
via Android

Always stay hydrated!

17 Mar
I try my hardest! I get sick to my stomach if I drink as much as is required
Image_thumb
106 Posts
Mar 17, 2013 5:39pm
I was eying more calories than I was now and now I eat around 1,300 a day is that to low?
17 Mar
probably about right.
17 Mar
you might need to eat a little more if you exercise a lot. eating the right nutrients is most important. it seems that you may be missing some things in the new shit department. balance. and you probably need to drink more water. most issues arise from us not drinking enough water. Force water sometimes. if you are working out regularly 8 -8 ounce glasses a day should help solve the problem.
17 Mar
nutrient Department voice recognition messes up.
49229_1488296738_3001702_n_thumb
46 Posts
Mar 17, 2013 5:43pm
via Android

you can't just starve yourself to lose weight. you have to eat the right stuff. you have to eat enough and be active. if you get the right nutrients count calories is done this way:
-determine how many calories you have to eat a break even. that is not to gain or not to lose weight. This is done for you in MFP.
- then eat the the right foods, but calories just below that amount to create a deficit. eating fewer calories than you actually burn. I cannot stress enough that you balance your nutrients and stay away from junk for the most part.
- don't eat a whole lot less. eating less than 1200 ( not really I magic number. some need more and some need less) calories for most people will cause them to go into starvation mode. your energy is zapped and you start getting fat without eating much.

if you found yourself in starvation mode, get professional help. they can help you calculate the calories you need to kick start and get out of it.

recovering starvation mode is scary because you have to actually gain weight first. that's because you have to kick start your metabolism and your body has to adjust. I mean you eat at a rate that would keep you at a deficit normally and you would lose weight. but for a time you will gain weight. 4 weeks of rapid weight gain scares most people to death but sometimes it's required in order to get your system back on track. mamy people give up and stay in the vicious circle.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51