Running inside without treadmill?

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
22 Posts
Jun 13, 2013 2:03pm
via iOS
Look guys, I am a teenager. I don't have very much freedom and live in a city. I don't have a treadmill. Is there any way I can buildrunning endurance inside in a medium sized space? Thanks and if its not possible DONT answer!
13 Jun
Run in place while building up pace to what you can handle as time yourself and try to go for 15 than 30 and so on. Keep pushing your time limit an upping your speed. Only go as hard as you can handle. It worked for me I started my running inside in the winter. Now I can run around a track field non-stop for a little over a mile. That's 4+ times. You can do it just stay motivated an time your progress so you know your improving.
13 Jun
Thanks I can only run 1.5 without stopping in 14 min. I wanna get to 2 miles in 15 and 1.5 in 12
13 Jun
I'm up to 1 mile in 9:38 and still trying to improve. So keep at it and you'll get to your goal.
13 Jun
Are you on a track team, personal goal, or is this for the getting ready to join the military when you come of age? Just curious.
13 Jun
Track and cross country. Wait. 15 minutes 30 minutes or seconds? Probably minutes
101_0894_thumb
5 Posts
Jun 13, 2013 2:43pm
via Android

I run inside all winter. Jog in place for 3minutes then Sprint 10feet or so as fast as you can for 3 minutes. Repeat for about an hour.

Image_thumb
1022 Posts
Jun 13, 2013 8:32pm
via Android

You are in jail?

13 Jun
14 Jun
14 Jun
Since you have litle freedom... who cant run somewhere? I mean there must be a place nearby where they arent shooting at you or old guys trying to rape you. And if ur scared to run alone find a older running partner. If that doest work find a half decent flat building where there arent junkies and or dealers on the stairs and do some running on those staires. Or run with a knife on your left leg and a gun on the right one (ankle weights!!!!). Just some options from me

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51