Post your workout program

2 posts | Original | Recent

Profile1_thumb
15 Posts
Jun 17, 2013 7:14pm
via Android

I have been using workout trainer for a little while now. I basically find a workout that seems interesting and do that. I think I could get better results if I had a program to focus on. I see several pond we can buy, but thought I would ask the community to post the workouts they do and the schedule they use. It could benefit us all to see several member plans.

Image_thumb
731 Posts
Jun 17, 2013 8:27pm
via iOS
My program at the moment are super simple right now. Its a 5*5 full body 6 times a week.

Week 1

Day 1: back squats 5*5, chin ups 5*5(use a weight belt here), millitary Press 5*5. Then 2 sets of a pull, push and leg exercise of choice 15 reps here just to get some blood flowing. Remember allways work your way up to those sets of 5. 

Day 2 cardio and core of choice

Day 3: deadlifts 5*5, pull ups max out (if you cant do more Then at least 7 good once in every set use a resistance band to help you), bench Press 5*5. Then 2 sets of a pull, push and leg exercise of choice 15 reps here just to get some blood flowing. Remember allways work your way up to those sets of 5. 

Day 4 see Day 2

Day 5: front squats 5*5, chin ups 5*5, millitary Press 5*5. Then 2 sets of a pull, push and leg exercise of choice 15 reps here just to get some blood flowing. Remember allways work your way up to those sets of 5. 

Day 6 see Day 2

Day 7 rest

Week 2

Same as week 1 but instead of doing 5*5 in chin ups you max you like you did with your pull ups and you go 5*5 on your pullups instead

You also swich the military Press and bench Press around so you do bench Press twice this week.

Week 3 repeat week 1

Week 4 repeat week 2

Week 5 repeat week 1, but this is a rest week so take all your weights Down to 50% of what you usually do and go fore those 5*5. Then your done.

Week 6 repeat week 2

Okay you get it now. Every 5th week is a rest week. Just use whatever structure you whould have used on a normal week but on 50% intensity :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51