What do you do to keep in shape?

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
20 Posts
Jun 19, 2013 5:10am
via iOS
Everyone does something different, what are your daily/weekly workouts?

I do mostly abs, butt and legs then a quick run if I'm at the gym or a couple hour walk with my son if I workout at home :)
19 Jun
What I do is basically the same routine you do but then I do a long run and a short run then some suicides.
Image_thumb
45 Posts
Jun 19, 2013 7:43am
via iOS
Running for me.. Makes me feel good all the time..
19 Jun
Jumproping,boxing keep me into tip top shape plus i eat the same yr round green veggies,goid carbs,chicken breast,turkey breast,yellow fin tuna
19 Jun
Cant stick to routine food.. I always eat different kinds of food everyday. I also have fast metabolism. Difficult to gain weight :(
Fullsizeoutput_9c0_thumb
667 Posts
Jun 19, 2013 9:39am
via iOS
Do weight training followed by 1 hour walk on the treadmill and a paleo diet
Image_thumb
237 Posts
Jun 19, 2013 9:48am
I feel u on that just try taken in more carbs an just like trying to lose it take 3500 cal to lose 1lb vise versa to gain a lb.
Image_thumb
20 Posts
Jun 19, 2013 2:47pm
via iOS
I dont exactly eat "clean", but i don't eat healthy.
Before I was pregnant I used to work a lot, and didn't have time to eat till the end of the day so i would make enough food for 2 or 3 people and eat till I couldn't anymore. I was pretty active with my job so I didn't gain any weight from doing so.
After I stopped working my body was so used to that schedule that even now 11 months later, I still don't feel hungry till later in the evening and I eat as much as I can.
Any fat I've gained during and after my pregnancy has all stayed around my waist line lol so I've been working on eating 3 meals a day and keeping the dinner one small.
The only set back now is cause I'm eating less at dinner, I feel hungry till I go to sleep :/
Image_thumb
237 Posts
Jun 19, 2013 2:53pm
via Android

Try eating oatmeal &blue berries in the a.m along,with yo egg whites. Have a a.m snack greek yogurt(lunch lean protein(turkey breast,chicken breast,pink salmon) green veggies. Just plug in two snack for a.m and,p.m hope this helps

Image_thumb
566 Posts
Jun 19, 2013 5:30pm
via iOS
Have you tried myfitnesspal? You can track your calorie intake and workouts. Myfitnesspal helps you with portion control.
19 Jun
I haven't no, will take a look tho :) Thank you
19 Jun
Your very welcome :) the first step is feeling the motivation to make a change. Your going to be okay :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51