I'm starting 30-day shred by jillian michaels tomorrow, who's in?!

74 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
13 Posts
Jun 19, 2013 6:22am
via iOS
I've tried level 1 and 2 randomly, not following the program and it's a killer!! After realizing that people do get good results i decided to follow the program as i should. Is anyone in?! Starting level 1 tomorrow!
19 Jun
I have the DVD and would love to have someone to do it with. I'm leaving out of town this week so maybe I can start next week? She is killer!!!! How often do you do her workouts? Daily or 3 times a week?
19 Jun
Awesome!! Yea start working out with her dvds when u can i bet it is worth it! I usually workout 6 days a week, i give myself a break on Saturdays so i guess i will keep that pattern! Either that or a day in between each level, havent decided yet! Haha
09 Aug
Do you kik?
23 Aug
Count me in to
Image_thumb
389 Posts
Jun 19, 2013 12:21pm
via iOS
I hope to start next week, I will check with you Sunday and see what the plan is ;) 
Image_thumb
146 Posts
Jun 19, 2013 9:08pm
via iOS
Count me in i hope i cn start it from today n keep doing it for 30days n see results...:)
Image_thumb
37 Posts
Jun 19, 2013 10:02pm
via iOS
Please count me in!  Jillian Michaels is empowering.
Image_thumb
1 Post
Jun 20, 2013 12:13am
via iOS
Count me in as well...I have the DVD already....when will we start this challenge
Image_thumb
13 Posts
Jun 20, 2013 2:36am
via iOS
Nice! I already strted day 1 today so the sooner the better! I measured myself before starting to see the difference after im done with the program.
Image_thumb
146 Posts
Jun 20, 2013 9:40am
via iOS
Day one down...ohhh my arms wer killing me... A bit hard..:( but seeing myself sweat...i feel grate...i hopeeeeee i really can keep it up till 30days..:)
Image_thumb
1 Post
Jun 21, 2013 4:23am
via iOS
I'll join. I have the DVD also. Just need some motivation to get started. Tomorrow Day 1...
Image_thumb
1 Post
Jun 21, 2013 4:25am
via Android

Ok i am in i have the dvd's

Image_thumb
47 Posts
Jun 21, 2013 4:58am
via iOS
Just a message for anyone who doesn't have the DVDs. I have found level 1, 2, and 3 on YouTube!  They might have taken them off but I was able to do them from youtube a few months ago. :)
03 Jul
I am going to have to look as I don't have the dvds. Thanks!
369954_596580668_1792972005_n_thumb
2 Posts
Jun 21, 2013 6:40am
via Android

I'm in.. day 1 over today... thighs & shoulders r killing but feeling great... hope to continue till the end in shaa allah

Image_thumb
146 Posts
Jun 21, 2013 9:34am
via iOS
Day 2 ohh my legs and arms they r jsttt killing me..hope to do it for more 28 days inshaAllah......:) feel good...
Image_thumb
13 Posts
Jun 21, 2013 8:27pm
via iOS
I couldnt do day 2 yesterday because i got home after midnight but im doing it later on today! I will tell u how it goes! ;)
Image_thumb
146 Posts
Jun 23, 2013 9:35am
via iOS
Ystrday culdnt do day 3 and today i am in no mood to do..:( hoping i can do it later on soon...InshaAllah..
275218_100002352666988_1606764213_n_thumb
2 Posts
Jun 23, 2013 10:36am
via iOS
I'll start with you tomorrow! Keen as a bean!
Image_thumb
389 Posts
Jun 23, 2013 9:07pm
via iOS
Im home from vacation so I MUST start this tomorrow...ugh feeling very fat and gross
24 Jun
Dont worry lisa! As soon as you start i promise u r going to feel great :)
24 Jun
Yah I hate Jillian. I know it's a great workout. I've done it once this yr. lol I'm always sore afterwards, I just need to be motivated to stay with it. I think I'm gonna take measurements tomorrow before starting so hopefully I can see some progress
24 Jun
Yes i did that too! i want to take measurements after each level to check on my progress!! that's going to motivate for sure! keep it up!
Image_thumb
13 Posts
Jun 24, 2013 2:02am
via iOS
Day 4! Ouch!!! But im feeling great and stronger!  And it is getting easier for sure! How are y'all doing with jillian michaels?
30 Jun
I'm feeling better too its getting easier:)
Image_thumb
51 Posts
Jun 30, 2013 4:59am
via iOS
I'm on day 6 now :)
Image_thumb
13 Posts
Jun 30, 2013 9:26am
via iOS
Day 10 tomorrow! I can see the changes in my body now yaaay how r y'all doing with that?
Image_thumb
52 Posts
Jul 3, 2013 3:47am
via Android

Does it work? I haven't seen results since I started working out :(

03 Jul
Yes it works!! What day r u in? Dont expect to lose much weight if u r not on a diet plan. U'll find the main difference in your measurements cuz u r burning fat but creating muscle mass! I feel stronger than ever before and i've lost around 1 inch of measurements, i just did day 12(level 2... And it's getting harder for sure she is a beast!!!)
03 Jul
I haven't started it yet, I want something that will work. I'm not expecting a miracle.
03 Jul
try it, u can youtube people's before and after the shred ! it dooes work
03 Jul
Have you made food changes? Use the Lose It app or myfitnesspal they can help you track your food, cAls, fat, carbs, protein, etc What you eat has more effect on your weightloss than working out
05 Jul
Andrea k I actually purchased it today hopefully starting tonight or tomorrow
Image_thumb
389 Posts
Jul 3, 2013 11:46am
via iOS
My July challenge for myself is to do Jillian 5 days a week. I've done 2 days so far, today will be day 3

I took my measurements and starting weight, I'm anxious to see some decreases ;) 

I'm super sore, but its a good sore
Image_thumb
124 Posts
Jul 3, 2013 2:39pm
via Android

I had AMAZING results from tHe 30day shred

03 Jul
level 2 is killing meeee lol
04 Jul
Keep pushing through!
Image_thumb
389 Posts
Jul 3, 2013 7:19pm
via iOS
I just completed day 3 today. I'm still sore but was able to do more push-ups today, even though they are just girlie ones. Lol

I feel stronger. I've not looked at level 2 cause I'm scared. Haha might want to stay at level 1 all month. Haha
03 Jul
im so proud of you Lisa! keep it up!! I felt the same way on level 1, before i couldnt do a single non-modified push up, now i can! and that's a great achievement! Im doing day 3 of level 2 in a bit... omg it is a killer, i really hope it gets a little bit easier with time! but believe me you will see a huge difference in your endurance after day 5-6 on level 1 :)
03 Jul
I can already tell a big difference in what I can do. I have. Bum shoulder so I don't so weights with some of the arm stuff but I'm stil feeling it for sure. Lol thanks for the encouragement..
Image_thumb
389 Posts
Jul 3, 2013 7:55pm
via iOS
Andrea how long did you do level 1 before moving to level 2? 

I'm doing level 1 5 days this week, with 2 days off. So I was thinking mon and tues next week do level one then move to level 2 Wednesday, thurs fri. 2 days off and then level 2 all the following week? 
03 Jul
It's really up to you but i'd say do not take more than 2 days off a week :). i took just 1 day of rest a week so first week i had done 6 days already, 4 more the next week and started level 2 right away, keeping only my Saturdays off :) (well, i believe i took 2 days off once... i dont remember haha but sometimes im not home in allll day)
03 Jul
K.. I've committed to 5 days a week but if I get in 6 that's fine also. I just don't want to put the pressure on myself right now :)
03 Jul
thats fine! dont put pressure on you... the idea of working out is to have fun and be healthy, trying not to see it as a torture (although sometimes it is hard not to! haha) but just try to be constant at your own rhythm and you'll see changes in no time !
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jul 3, 2013 8:56pm
via iOS
It's great I lost a lot of weight so good luck
09 Jul
Great workout !

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51