Does anyone know of any..

5 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Jun 22, 2013 2:29am
via iOS
Workout routines for building mass in biceps, triceps, etc? Would be greatly appreciated
Image_thumb
176 Posts
Jun 22, 2013 2:54am
via Android

Weight lifting. But if you want to do it without lifting weights try HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) exercises. These workouts force you to work hard in short spurts with little recovery time. The result is a spike in your metabolism creating greater after burn (the amount of calories you burn after your workout is over).

HIIT exercises are great because you get the combo of strength training an cardio in one workout.

I built my HIIT exercises (20x10, Sexy Booty, Core Blast) from workouts I found here and at ab-workouts-guide.com If you like em try Cardio Fight Club HIIT, Strong Inner Warrior, Olympic "Circuit Challenge" they're fun and challenging.

Good luck and God Bless!

Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Jun 22, 2013 2:58am
via iOS
My bad i forgot to mention that i got acces to a gym too so if weights are required i can go there to use them. Also forgot to mention i have been working with weights for about 2 weeks.
22 Jun
In that case. Look for Bryan J. and Rappa D they have a lot of insight on weight lifting. Good luck.
Fullsizeoutput_9c0_thumb
667 Posts
Jun 22, 2013 5:51am
via iOS
Behing the neck tricep extension, tricep kickbacks, diamond push-ups.. For bicep do curls either with barbell or dumbell and variation of curls
Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Jun 22, 2013 5:53am
via iOS
Any sets or specific # of reps ?

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51