How can i get a six pack in 8weeks?

4 posts | Original | Recent
5 Posts
Jun 26, 2013 7:01pm
via Android

Im training already for one week but i dont see much difference so how to get a sixpack in 8 weeks?

667 Posts
Jun 26, 2013 8:10pm
via iOS
Building muscle takes years. You will only see a difference in a month depends on how hard you work.. Just work your ass of and be patient.. When you see results you will work harder..
26 Jun
Trust me be patient... The harder you work faster results will come.. Eat right... Drink water.. Sleep well train insane.. Good luck
7 Posts
Jun 27, 2013 7:10pm
via iOS
Diet, more diet, and then some diet on top of that. "6 packs are made in the kitchen, not the gym" always work a major muscle group (legs, back) when working abs, it helps with ample amounts of growth hormones released by your body during exercise.
147 Posts
Jun 27, 2013 8:26pm
via iOS
You have a slim stomach and the outlines of your packs can already be seen so you're on the right track. 

You just need to build muscle on them. I'm a skinny guy like yourself and I usually do legs first then abs. There are actually lots of workouts here that mix them both, so definitely do those. 

Depending on how hard you workout, it may take a few weeks or even a month to notice results. But keep at it!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51