Help o.o

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
10 Posts
Jun 28, 2013 5:34pm
via iOS
One of my biggest problem areas is my abs. I have very little excess fat, however my stomach still bulges slightly. Any suggestions on how to reduce this?
Image_thumb
10 Posts
Jun 28, 2013 6:17pm
via iOS
My diet could probably be improved, but it's not terrible.  I try to eat plenty of protein, limit sugar, etc.  the thing that confuses me is that the "bulge" part isn't actually fat, because when I flex it becomes pretty flat, about how I would like it.  Maybe my abs just need to be stronger?
Image_thumb
28 Posts
Jun 28, 2013 7:13pm
via Android

I have the same problem and  I also eat healthy, so I guess I'm gonna try to do sit ups and crunches hopefully that works

Image_thumb
237 Posts
Jun 28, 2013 7:15pm
via Android

Try weigh cruches,weigh hangin knee rasies,russian twist do trisets back to back,aim for 4 sets of 12 reps each . Good luck

Image_thumb
176 Posts
Jun 28, 2013 9:35pm
via Android

Cardio is the best fat burner. But if your also looking to tone up throw in some HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) exercises. These exercises force you to work hard in short intense spurts with little recovery time in between. The result is greater after burn (the amount of calories you burn after your workout is over).

HIIT exercises give you the mix of cardio and strength training in one workout.

Also focus on exercises that hit your entire core (abs, hips, obliques, lower back, and butt). If any of these areas is weak it will make you stomach look bigger than it actually is.

I built my HIIT exercise (Core Blast, Sexy Booty) from workouts I found here and at ab-workouts-guide.com Its aimed at hitting the areas listed above. If you like it checkout Core Abs & Stretches, Cardio Fight Club HIIT, P90x: Ab Ripper X, or Core & Glute Kicks they're fun and challenging.

Good luck and God Bless!

Image_thumb
10 Posts
Jun 29, 2013 2:16am
via iOS
Thank you guys!  I'll definitely try your suggestions!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51