Cardio - running

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jul 2, 2013 10:51pm
via Android

I seen a workout called i just kept running. Just run for 1 hour and 10 minutes. Would that burn fat quickly or would it take longer?

03 Jul
You can never be sure cause different people burn calories differently dont just run for hours try doing other forms of cardio like burpees and lunges and squats
03 Jul
I always start off with the quick cardio crunch, followed by sets with dumbbells, core and then finish with an hour of cardio.
03 Jul
Image_thumb
49 Posts
Jul 2, 2013 11:52pm
via iOS
I usually go to the gym and run on a treadmill.  They tell you how many calories you've burdened. If I can't I run at home. Usually you can burn up to 100 calories a mile depending on your pace. I wouldn't run at night, that's how I sprained my ankle. But enough of that. Cardio is what you want I you want to burn fat. Cardio is one of the best ways to loose weight. Once you loose that weight you will want to start building and toning muscle. Good luck.
Image_thumb
70 Posts
Jul 3, 2013 6:12am
via Android

Just be sure to mix up your workouts, because in some people, non-stop cardio can actually be detrimental. You can really plateau, and that would be bad.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51