Doesn't seem like I'm losing weight?

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
10 Posts
Jul 11, 2013 3:31pm
via iOS
I've been working out everyday since June 17th. And I weigh the exact same weight and I haven't noticed any changes at all. I've changed my diet. I eat a lot of fruits and vegetables. And I track my calories with via myfitnesspal. Can someone please help me out. I want to look good for when I get back to school and I got back August 26th.
Image_thumb
45 Posts
Jul 11, 2013 4:32pm
via iOS
Lots of fruit is not good, it has sugar. Also u might weight the same but u can be changing fat for muscles. Look at yourself, did you have a belly before, is it now flat, do you feel energetic, and etc., if you can answer yes, than thats what matters the most and trust me you have change but you dont see it. Maybe someone that dont see you often can tell you if they notice anything different in you. Gd luck

Best Regards,
Ralph
Image_thumb
10 Posts
Jul 11, 2013 5:21pm
via iOS
I just want to be thin.. I have a belly, thick thighs, and I'm not happy with my body
11 Jul
You need to concentrate on eating healthy, how you have mentioned that you have been doing and just add Cardio, bicycling, walking, running, and etc. but dont keep the same routine, change it around to confuse the body, weights will come later. How much do you want to lose? Eliminate carbs or at least cut it down, if your activity is slow. Add grapefruit to your daily diet, eat celery if you can, leave out fried food, better boiled-steamed, try to use olive oil when needed instead of using traditional oil, watch out for excessive dressing on your salad, better...
11 Jul
I am not going lie to you that diet and exercise are easy, it is difficult but i know you can do it. Have faith in yourself and dont give up. "One day at a time", dont try to rush it, it will come.
11 Jul
I weigh 138.8lbs. I want to reach around 120ish.
Image_thumb
27 Posts
Jul 11, 2013 5:33pm
via iOS
Hi Brandi, 
I'm an Herbalife Independent Distributor.
We have amazing nutrition products that are great to get any person in better shape and better health.
My mom was able to lose 45 pounds in three months!
Typical results are 10 pounds a month though, which is still awesome! And the best part is, like the other person mentioned; you work on dropping body fat and replacing it with muscle, Which will make you look lean and healthy.
You can start with as little as $3 a day If you're on a really low budget. 
Follow me if you want more information and we can message more about it. 
I hope I can help!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51