Jillian Michaels shred

3 posts | Original | Recent
26 Posts
Jul 17, 2013 3:35am
via Android

Hey everyone. I have been doing Jillian Michael's 30 day shred now for over 12 months. I love that she incorporates a range of exercises for the best results.

I have been wanting to up the level of intensity though and want to know what people suggest. Do some of her other workouts have higher intensity? I have also looked at Insanity and want to know what people who've tried it, think of it.

I've lost a lot of weight and kept it off for over 2 years. I have come to enjoy exercising but seem to be stuck with the last 5kg. My weight is healthy and toning seems fine (no 6 pack but I don't want that), but I'd really love it if I could get rid of that last bit and keep it off.

17 Jul
Hi Amy I'm starting today with mine.Have you noticed any extreme changes within your body? What size were you when you started?
26 Posts
Jul 17, 2013 8:44am

I had already lost most of my weight by the time I started the Jillian Michaels workouts. But I did manage to lose about 3-4kg since I soon after starting Jillian Michaels and also lost 1 size in clothes. But as I said, I lost most of my weight before I started Jillian Michaels. The purpose at the time was the same I have now, to add challenge to my workouts and help me push to lose just that little bit extra. 

I also do cardio intervals, weight training, yoga, jump training and pilates as well as Jillian Michaels. I am thinking of joining the gym and having a trainer help me with a program, but I wanted to try to find something at home to minimise expenses.

13 Posts
Jul 17, 2013 7:04pm
via iOS
I would say that ripped in 30 is higher in intensity than the shred! U can try that one! And then climb your way up to insanity which i've heard is intense, way more than jillian's workouts!
21 Jul
Thanks. I am in progress of moving so next weekend I should be able to try it out. Looking forward to it, maybe sister in law will join me this time rather than eating a cupcake while watching me.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51