New!! What's the best workout or program for "building muscle"

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jul 17, 2013 10:08pm
via iOS
Just trying to get an idea on what everyone feels is the best workout/program for build muscle.. Trying to bulk muscle
17 Jul
Try the german volume training.. u can find it online
Image_thumb
84 Posts
Jul 17, 2013 11:05pm
via Android

Try athlean x it should be really good, im gonna do it when i have lost last part of belly fat

17 Jul
Thanks bud!
Image_thumb
84 Posts
Jul 17, 2013 11:31pm
via Android

No problem :) good luck on building muscle

Image_thumb
53 Posts
Jul 18, 2013 12:01am
via Android

Hi Cameron, I don't use the programs on here but you would want to use a set and rep range the promotes hypertrophy. 3-4 set and 8-10 rep. Tempo is also very important ( time under tension). I have some great suggestions if you would be interested. Good luck.

18 Jul
I'm interested for sure!
18 Jul
First go to bodybuilding. com. Then choose Find A Plan upper left corner. It will take you to online trainers. All witch are free. You can scroll down to about middle of page to the Find Your Fitness Plan and get started. Choose your goal, age etc. You will find the top programs. These program have video logs of training, nutrition and supplements if you choose to use any. The supps can get expensive and you really don't need them to get great result. I would invest in some good protein. These programs will give u a complete breakdown of...
18 Jul
Thank a lot man!
Image_thumb
53 Posts
Jul 21, 2013 10:27pm
via Android

Hi, just checking in to see how things are going. Have you had any luck with finding a good programs. TTYL.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51