Need Workout Buddies

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
10 Posts
Jul 31, 2013 2:36pm
via iOS
Hello everyone! I had this app for over one year and never really used it that much. Now that I have discovered all these features, I need to get back on track and get motivated to be the best shape of my life. My main problem is that I always start something and don't finish it. I would achieve a weight loss goal and then slide right back into my old habits. My long term goal is to see a six pack before I turn 40. My short term goals are to eat healthy Mon-Fri and develop a workout routine that works for me to stay motivated, healthy, and in shape before my birthday in August. I look forward to buddies that can help me stay on track and reach my goals.
31 Jul
Ill do it with you! I just downloaded the app yesterday so im still learning but I workout 3-4 days a week in the gym for the past yr and have lost over 110lbs in that time...lets go!
31 Jul
That is wonderful Jamie!!! Wow! What an inspiration. Thanks for being my buddy!
02 Aug
I'm always looking for more buddies. Add me and let's do this!!
000_0225_thumb
154 Posts
Jul 31, 2013 11:43pm
via Android

Ill be ur buddy. U can never have too many and seeing what others do make me want to do more.

Image_thumb
10 Posts
Aug 1, 2013 12:34am
via iOS
Thank you! 
Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
Aug 1, 2013 4:25am
via iOS
Hey, I'll be a buddy. I have used the app for while but it hasn't been consistent. I run about 3 days a week. But I need to cross train.
Image_thumb
10 Posts
Aug 1, 2013 4:59am
via iOS
Thank you! That is great you want to start cross training. I need to get back to running.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51