Recommended exercises for losing belly fat?

9 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Aug 11, 2013 10:02am
via Android

Links please? Or ideas?

Image_thumb
1 Post
Aug 11, 2013 10:12am
via iOS
Look up the ab boot camp that's what I used and I shredded away pounds in my stomach and got a full 6-pack
11 Aug
Thank you. :)
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Aug 12, 2013 12:42am
via Android

There are NO exercises that will specifically get rid of belly fat. Fat does not disappear from one place on the body vs another. You lose fat uniformly, from all over. So your goal should be to lose overall body fat, and with that goal you will see your middle shrink. My recommendation is to focus on exercises that will elevate your heart rate and incorporate that with weight training. The more muscle you have the more calories you will burn, even post workout. Look up High Intensity Interval Training, and Tabata on the Internet. These two training methods should help you shed fat. But keep in mind that 80% of your efforts are based in what you eat. Stay away from processed foods and sugar. Eat 5 small meals a day and incorporate fresh fruits, vegetables and protein to help you feel full and satisfied. This formula should help you reduce your overall body fat. Good luck!

12 Aug
And one last thing, this is not a temporary diet and exercise change. If you want lasting results, you have to make it your lifestyle.
12 Aug
Thank you.:)
12 Aug
Oh, and one thing that I found helps me gauge how hard I'm working, is if you can afford to, buy yourself a heart rate monitor.
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Aug 12, 2013 7:03am
via Android

Belly Fat Killer Workout do this workout twice a day and if you have the time, go running. This will help you lose belly fat. But the most important thing is to eat healthy.

Image_thumb
66 Posts
Aug 12, 2013 9:42pm
via Android

Firstly do at least 30 min exercise 5x a week, government recommendations. Do large muscle group exercise these burn the most calories, like legs. Keep your heart rate up. Drink plenty of water

13 Aug
I'm not sure I'd trust what the govt recommends. Not because I'm anti govt but because what they recommend is most likely outdated information, like the food pyramid, for example.
Image_thumb
66 Posts
Aug 13, 2013 12:03pm
via Android

I think they serve a good purpose to give people a rough guide on exercise and diet, especially to people who have no clue. Putting people in the right direction, they don't have to be to the letter but the right path

Icon_missing_thumb
41 Posts
Aug 30, 2013 11:39pm
via Android
Image_thumb
92 Posts
Aug 31, 2013 1:21am
via Android
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Aug 31, 2013 1:44am
via Android

Diet.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51