Stomach fat...

8 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
12 Posts
Aug 13, 2013 10:09pm
via iOS
What's the best way to get rid of stomach fat and love handles? Any advice appreciated :)
14 Aug
Watching how much calories you take in is the most important. If you have stomach fat right now, then don't do sit ups or crunches because then muscle will get underneath your fat and it will get harder for you to lose fat. Do some jogging or jumping ropes etc for excercises. Also no eating after 10pm. Your body will convert it into fat. And less carbohydrates :)
31 Aug
Baby fat that'd all
Image_thumb
31 Posts
Aug 13, 2013 10:59pm
via Android

There's nothing about stomach fat that makes it different from fat on any other part of the body. Loads of great advice in other threads on this forum, but in my view carbs are the enemy when it comes to diet. You need some carbs,  especially after exercise but take a hard look at how much bread, rice, pasta and sugar you are eating.  Cakes and cookies are a no no.  Cardio workouts great for burning fat as is any  exercise that uses big muscles (e.g squats) or uses a combination of muscles. For me, interval training (e.g short sprint - 30 to 60 secs - followed by a short jog and so on) works great.

Image_thumb
203 Posts
Aug 13, 2013 11:02pm
via Android

I recommend that you should try to do some interval training and some strength training. Also you could drink green tea its excellent to help fat loss.

Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
Aug 14, 2013 5:45am

cardio is a must, light weights with high reps and rest periods between sets real short, green tea has a substance called polyphenol which is found incertain foods grapes, rock melon and dark chocolate also in an eastern plant known as cistus incanus which is very hard to get but when polyphenol interacts with omega 3 it has a reputation to kick start your immune system in to high gear and your weight loss can be dramatic, cistus incanus is also known to be used as a tea and was rated plant of the year in 1991 but extremely expensive, other wise 6 small meals low on the carbs high on the protein and mix up your programme every 4 to 6 weeks so your body gets stunned oh and chuck your salts out and water it up...

Image_thumb
46 Posts
Aug 14, 2013 6:08am
via iOS
Yep... Cardio, high-intensity intervals, and diet work well. Watch the calories you take in, make sure they are quality, and burn, burn, burn
Icon_missing_thumb
41 Posts
Aug 30, 2013 11:38pm
via Android

I know a workout that is truly Abmazing

Image_thumb
36 Posts
Aug 31, 2013 11:13am

you are a fucking G. Proper gangsta, i live on green tea to help my voice with singing etc.. Warm Lemon water helps with fat loss too.

186178_622619745_395455191_n_thumb
2 Posts
Sep 16, 2013 8:40pm
via Android

I like to hula hoop. I made myself a pretty heavy hoop and it helped lose some of the fat around my belly. And it is a great cardio.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51